bigpigeon,us webpage Home > Using the Big Pigeon Website, updated by RAC 20 Aug '19.
1 - Miscellaneous Big Pigeon usage information:
- For most images, clicking will show an enlarged version. Click on the x in the upper right corner to close.
- You can navigate through the website either by clicking on hotspots within the webpage body or by using the navigation bar at the top of each screen. I generally prefer the former.
2 - How to search a Weebly site:
- Enter your search string in the following box and click on the search icon. Enclose multi-word strings in quotation marks. E.g., "grange cemetery"
- You will see a results screen that lists all pages containing the search string.
- Click on a page to go to that page.
- Enter your system's command for searching a text page. On my Mac, I use Command F.
- Type in your search string without quotation marks. My system takes me to the first occurrence of that string on that page.
- Enter your system's command for finding the next occurrence on that page. On my Mac, I use Command G.
Enter your search string here ==>
3 - Contact Robert A. "Bob" Christiansen by filling out and submitting the following contact form: